All 18 art Reviews

Ivanke Rump Ivanke Rump

Abysmal proportions. I've been following you for around 5 years now and still your art hasn't improved one bit.

2016 Raven 2016 Raven

Intersting step up in these facial expresion... Haven't seen something new from you shadman in a while.

Public Ladys Room Public Ladys Room

ladies?

Hinazuki ERASED Hinazuki ERASED

Good art, i like the colours. This is from Boku dake ga Inai Machi if i'm not mistaken? If only there was such scene in the anime :S

Chibubyte responds:

Yessss. I am all for shows making me into an emotional trainwreck, but in this case I am hoping for a happy ending. ; .;

The binding covernant The binding covernant

i really like the colours in this one. What kind of software are you using?

Acrylla responds:

Thanks man! I'm using adobe photoshop CS6! It works great for digital painting, especially if you want to do photobashing or mix in 3D.

dragon gate dragon gate

I love it!

Ephemeral Ephemeral

I love it! What type of brushes are you using>?

ErrorCell responds:

I used a really bold acrylic brush along with some fine detailer brushes.
Although speaking technically, the brush strokes here are partially algorithmic, so instead of me entirely doing the painting, part of it is computerized.

One of the main philosophies of SideTrip is that it's supposed to be the integration between human and computer. So part of the scenery is self-generated based on a set rule. Part of it is based on what I'm interested in seeing. And together we form this awesome bond making the stuff you see here. And while it's far from perfect, it's a start.

It's probably a bit more than answering the question but there you go :)

Onepunch Man Onepunch Man

Too much expression in his face. :P

bocodamondo responds:

i wish i could put more shading into the face , but i didnt know how i would do it without making it look bad

Dark skull Dark skull

Great art. Maybe one of the best in art portal these days. I see you used the mirror thingy to make it symmetrical. Awesome art again.

ddraw responds:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the comment.

Eruptive Eruptive