TRUMPED 2 TRUMPED 2

This is no political board for you to express your paranoia over the Presidency. The jokes are cheesy as hell and one sided.

Samination responds:

Uh. WHat?

D.Vangelion D.Vangelion

Some parts were smooth, some parts needed a little bit more frames.

One thing that bothers me, is to why did you use aspec ratio 4:3? Is it to fit the old Evangelion opening and make it seem old?

Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

0 animation and repitive art. Just slaming diffrent tittles to your animations doesn't make it any diffrent. It is like i am watching the same thing with difrent jokes. And ofcourse you choose famous game and nothing original.

RongRong responds:

k.

Stereotype: Irish Stereotype: Irish

Didn't even laugh on these cheese jokes. Oh and the sound is kinda off.

Also don't ever direct a movie-animation. All this work to waste.

WooleyWorld responds:

Thanks for the review!

One Punch Man - Remake Latino One Punch Man - Remake Latino

I had a good laugh with this one. Very nice, its good to see collabs like these. That are actually good. Nice.

Donald 'n Gang Donald 'n Gang

Haha wtf this is pure comedy. Finest morning i'd say.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

5 stars! Holy sh*t! I haven't seen such fluid and smooth animation in years! The absurdity of the animation and artwork is insane! Literaly insane! It makes you think whether its a metaphor or not!

Well if you wanted to drag some atention you definitely did. Keep it up.

The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

One of the worst collabs i haver ever seen in a while. Half of these, no, maybe more than half of these abominations are poorly drawn with lacking animation and random pictures poppiing all over the place. The "parody" of every animation is just random. Pointless and hardly funny. There were 3-4 good ones that were mixed in this sh*t. Little diamonds in the garbage.

Friendly advice, when you do collabs, try to seperate the crap from the good ones, that way i don't have to sit through 13 mins of garbage with no humor.

MobileSpider responds:

atleast the other guy got that it was supposed to be bad. Should we just put none of us have seen the movie at the beginning of every collab so the stupid will understand?

#StopWhitePeople2016 #StopWhitePeople2016

You beat "Racism" with "Racism" how does that make you/us any diffrent?

Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

oh look, this cr*p again. Half finished animation for the finished situation

SamGreen responds:

I BEG YOUR PARDON? What's half finished? Cheeky git...